Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm heartened by the fact that quite a few people have come upon this blog. The truth is, I've been doing a lot of re-writing in hopes of having this published, so I decided to revise the entries one at a time, starting with Chapter One.

I'll scrap the projected condensation for now, and go ahead with the chapter-by-chapter re-writes. I might enter new things from time to time, though. Oh -- and if you're a publisher who'd like to consider this work, please let me know ....

Please contact me at feldman@torah.org if you care to. Thanks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just found this blog and just found it amazing!
Thanks for your great job, I wan to continue visit it.

Greetings, from México.

Danyel Tinajero

August 27, 2009  
Blogger Rabbi Yaakov Feldman said...

Thanks.

August 30, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like your writing. I hope you find a publisher soon. All the best!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

March 29, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I liked yr commentaries...I wonder if you ever wrote about the different offshoots of Ashlagianism - like the Berg leraning centers and the Laitman net-groupings...? I wd be interested in yr opinion about them.

September 14, 2010  
Blogger Rabbi Yaakov Feldman said...

Thanks. I resent Berg's undoing of R' Ashlag's work but I admire R' Leitman (as well as R' Goldblatt).

September 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters